I’ve had some fun with my new Elgg Theme ~ Retro theme for Elgg 1.8.6+, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11 & 1.12 . I’m going to let the images do most of the talking here, but as an introduction: The theme is carried through all the pages of the site with style, and the background pattern is fixed – it stays in place as the centre panel scrolls over it. There are four designs included with this Elgg Theme, and each of the four designs has its own Google Font title text.
Click on each image to see it full size.
This next image is ‘Design Three’ showing the logged-in view of the index page. You can see that the Elgg topbar and user-icon are both larger than usual. The Elgg topbar stays visible as the page scrolls underneath.
- Fun, consistent, clean design.
- Elgg 1.8.6+, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12
- Settings Page: Create the left hand side of the index page (Custom Index)
- Settings Page: Choose between 4 theme designs
- No change to the standard Elgg layout ~ other plugins will still work
- Works with Custom Index
- Works with Mobilize
Premium Elgg Theme ~ £50
- ~> The background patterns are included within the theme – the other images shown here (eg. the dog image) are not.
- ~> It is easy – if you know some css – to use your own background image, and even your own colour scheme, with this theme.