Easy Theme 1.2 [elgg 1.8 theme]
I’m uploading a new version of Easy Theme today. This version is just better in many ways:
- The code is better & neater.
- It has fixed a few really really little niggles that you might not even notice.
- It has a ‘Settings’ page. You no longer need to go into the css files to change things.
- I’ve styled the Custom Index to match the design…
- … and, if you have Custom Index enabled, there is the option of adding a Site Introduction.
Free Theme. Download Here.
There isn’t the same need for the tutorial – just a short part of the original tutorial is needed, so I’ll add it here:
Change the background.
*] Change the background image, ‘mod/easytheme/img/bkgr.gif’. Start by opening this image in your graphics software. (It is a *very* small image, so zoom in until it is big enough to work with).
You can either change the whole image to one colour – for a solid-colour background. Or change just one, or both, of the colours in the image as I’ve done here.
*] Then save your image, and it will become your new background.
If you find this theme useful, and especially if you use it for a commercial project, please leave a donation.